To voluntarily represent, positively promote, and uphold the mission of “Empowering youth for a better world” in various programs and opportunities throughout the IYF interventions across member countries.
1. Ensures effective and efficient functioning of the Regional Director’s office:
• Maintenance of the Regional Director’s calendar, contacts with high-ranking officials, the arrangement of appointments and online meetings.
• Preparation of high-quality briefing materials for Regional Director for meetings and when required.
• Management of Regional Director’s tasks, actions and representation schedule.
• Maintenance of contacts of high-level partners and senior officials.
• Preparation of correspondence, directives, comments on behalf of the Regional Director for and making follow-up when required.
2. Ensures provision of effective communications support:
• Maintenance of the information system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials.
• Coordination of the information flow in the office, follow up on circulation files.
• Facilitation of information sharing between Representatives, Regional Administration, and other IYF Commissions.
• Follow up on correspondence, deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordination of collection and submission of the reports to the Regional Director.
3. Ensures effective administrative and logistical support:
• Maintenance of archives, making sure files are properly stored and accessible; safekeeping of documents and assistance in the collection of reference and background material from registry files.
• Registration and dispatch of the outgoing communications, including pouch, and follow-up distribution.
• Providing administrative support to the Regional Administration in other meetings.
• Strategic planning and creative thinking.
• Planning and Organizing.
• Drive for Results.
• Collaboration and Teamwork.
• Ability to assist in corporate strategic initiatives.
• Excellent computer, internet, social media and information system skills.
• Only (18-38) age is accepted for this position.
• Highly interest in youth empowerment, youth issues.
Skills Required For Position
• Ability to interact cordially and communicate with a diverse community.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to assess and evaluate situations quickly, accurately and effectively.
Experience and results preferred at national level preferred in youth empowerment role, development, communications, international relations, youth studies, sport, women empowerment, youth-led organizations or another relevant field.
Fluency in English with superior drafting skills is essential.
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise, which may be followed by a competency-based interview.
This listing is a part-time job.